- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Peaceful Coexistence in a Multicultural and Multipolar World
2. juni 2022 kl. 9.15 - 10.45 CEST
During the past months in 2022, the world has witnessed rapid changes, including the
strengthening of age-old alliances, the forging of new ties, as well as a rise in distrust and
scepticism. The discussion with Mogens Lykketoft and Flemming Ytzen, and moderated by
H.E. Dato’ Sri Saifuddin Abdullah, Malaysian Minister of Foreign Affairs, will touch on such
• How can smaller states manage relations in a multipolar world with rising tensions?
• How can EU and ASEAN best contribute to conflict de-escalation?
• Can the UN play a major role in conflict resolution and prevention?
• How can cultural diversity contribute to better mutual understanding?
Mr. Flemming Ytzen, Editor and columnist at Politiken and Associate Senior Fellow at the Nordic institute for Asia Studies.
Mr. Mogens Lykketoft, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Denmark and President of the UN 70th General Assembly in 2015-2016.
Moderator: H.E. Dato’ Sri Saifuddin Abdullah, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia.
Coffee and refreshments will be served from 8:30, doors will close at 9:10. Please register below by 30 May.