- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Discussion on the Russian Federation and the Kingdom of Denmark: Interfaces in the Arctic and the Baltic Sea Region
6. februar 2020 kl. 16.00 - 18.00 CET
Together with the Russian International Affairs Council (RIAC), The Danish Foreign Policy Society is arranging a a joint event on perspectives from the Kingdom of Denmark and the Russian Federation on the Arctic and on the Baltic Sea Region: Climate change and its effects in and on the Arctic, the political divide of the states in the Baltic area, and the international governance structures around the Baltic Sea as compared to those between the Arctic states.
Danish and Russian experts Søren Liborius, Roman Maika, Rasmus Gjedssø Bertelsen, Natalia Viakhireva and Mette Skak have been preparing papers as background for the event.
>>Download the publication here<<
The papers and the issues raised on Baltic and Arctic Security will be discussed by a prominent panel:
- Andrey Kortunov, Director General of RIAC
- Alexey Gromyko, Director, Institute of Europe
- Andrey Zagorsky, Professor at MGIMO
- Igor Gretskiy, Associate Professor, St. Petersburg University
- Thomas Winkler, Arctic Ambassador, Kingdom of Denmark
- Per Carlsen, Senior Advisor, The Danish Foreign Policy Society
Vygaudas Ušackas, Former Foreign Minister of Lithuania; Jānis Kažociņš, National Security Advisor to the president of Latvia; Olaf Curry, Associate Professor, Copenhagen University; Mariia Kobzeva, PhD, UiT – The Arctic University of Norway; and Minik Rosing, Professor at the National History Museum will also participate in the discussion.
The Conference will take place in Nordatlantens Brygge, and it will be in English.
REGISTRATION NECESSARY THROUGH THE FORM BELOW
This event is free for members of the Danish Foreign Policy Society (no guests). Get your membership by sending your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For non-members, participation fee is 100 DKK.
- MobilePay to 69 356 with the note “DanRus + PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME”
- Transfer to bank account 1551 6467792 with the note “DanRus + PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME”